Android Game Review: Flick Golf
- The 3D graphics are truly incredible
- The accuracy of the Aftertouch feature is impressive.
- Hazards; bunkers, trees, sand and Wind
- Overall the game itself runs extremely smooth.
- Highly addicting
Lets break down the different game modes:
this game mode gives you 90 seconds to score as many points as you can. You do get time bonuses for getting your ball in the inner most circle of the target (red zone) or getting a hole in one. Each level in this game mode requires you to obtain a certain amount of points before the game will unlock the next stage.
In this game mode you begin the first stage which is a beginner difficulty. Each level bumps you up a degree of difficulty until you reach the final stage which is elite. This game mode follows the same scoring principle as the others. Finally There are three trophies per stage, Bronze, silver and gold. You need to reach a certain number of gold trophies before elite is unlocked.
This game mode is the same as Quickshot but instead of 80 seconds you are given 30. You also need to score an even higher amount of points to advance to the next stage. If you can master this you are doing better then me!
You earn points by getting your ball within the target and bonus points for various actions which will be listed below. There are five scoring rings in the target on each green. The points per ring are as follows; The outermost ring is 200 points followed by 300,400, 500 and 1000 points for a hole in one.
- 2 in a row Bonus – hit consecutive Hole in ones
- Topspin bonus – use forward aftertouch
- Backspin bonus – use backward aftertouch
- Curve bonus – use left/right aftertouch
- Pin shot – Hit the pin!
- Technical Bonus – Don not use aftertouch
- Perfect Shot – Hit a hole in one with no bounces
There are a few notable features under the settings and the leaderboard pages I felt needed to be shared. In the settings you will find options for username, music and sound effects volume, disable tilt, invert look and reset data.
Pick it up on the Market here: Flick Golf or by scanning the QR code: