Are You Obsessed With The Android Community And Your Phone?”
Are You Obsessed With The Android Community And Your Phone?
So I seriously might need help! I wake up every morning grab my phone, check for messages, check for emails, check the percentage of my battery, update my apps and then head straight to my computer to see if my favorite ROMs have been updated.
If they have been then I download and put them on my phone so I can flash them whenever I want throughout the day I do this before doing anything else! I don’t pee, brush my teeth, get ready for the day or even have breakfast first.
I have to have my favorite updated ROMs on my phone at all times! (Whether I flash them or not!)
I also have to read and see what was updated. Then and only then can I go pee, take a shower and get ready for the day.
After I’m ready for the day then I grab some breakfast and head straight back to my computer. Once there I proceed to check if my favorite themers and wallpaper designers have updated or added anything new.
If they have I download them and put them on my phone so I can check them out throughout the day when I want.
Then a quick flip through my favorite forums to see what I missed during the 4 or 5 hours I was able to actually shut my brain down enough to not think about the android community or my phone.
After that I grab my extra battery, external charger, wall adapter, car adapter and USB cable. I roll the cable up and put everything in my pocket a specific way and put it in my left front pocket. It always has to be in my left pocket so my right is available for my phone at all times!
Then I can head off to work, run my errands or whatever else I have to do during the day.
Don’t even get me started if I have nothing to do and the day off! I’m seriously Insane!
Then during the day I’m constantly checking all my favorite social apps, wallpaper apps, forum apps, news apps and the Google Play Store for new apps.
I can’t put my phone down for more than 2 minutes at a time with out getting the shakes. My phone calls for me constantly and it has to be in my hand or my pocket 90% of the time. The other 10% is right by me or charging but it has to be in sight.
My nightly routine is much the same as my morning. But as soon as I get to my computer I’m there for the rest of the night into the early morning. Only getting up to eat and use the bathroom.
I even sleep with my phone on my pillow next to me. I have a king size bed and rotate from one side to the other. As I do rotate to whatever side I’m sleeping on I move my phone from one pillow to the other. In between moving it a check for messages and the time. I do this every single night all night long.
The next morning I wake up and do it all over again! My life is kind of like that Bill Murray movie called “Groundhog Day”
So what do you guys think? Am I obsessed? Or is this normal for The Android Community?”