ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity v10.4.4.18 update addresses several bugs
ASUS began rolling out a small incremental update for the Transformer Pad Infinity yesterday that aims to squash several bugs and make the overall user experience better. Our friends from Android Police managed to get there hands on a changelog, which can be found below:
Update v. 10.4.4.18 Changelog
Camera (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that switching to front camera in Facebook app would cause Facebook app to crash.
- Wi-Fi (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that some 802.1x Wi-Fi APs cannot be connected after upgrading to Jelly Bean.
ASUS Software Keyboard (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that “Y” and “Z” characters are opposite in ASUS Czech (QWERTY) keyboard.
- Fix the issue that Backspace key on dock does not work in Browser input field to delete words randomly.
Widgets (CN SKU only)
- Fix the issue that user selects Google Search Widget in “Widgets” page would cause ‘this widget not responding.’
Browser (All SKUs except CN SKU)
- Added Google Bookmark sync function to Android Default Browser.
Encryption (All SKUs)
- Fix issues that, with the TF700T encrypted in ICS and Wi-Fi on, user cannot enter system after upgrading to Jelly Bean.
- With TF700T encrypted in Jelly Bean and restart pad with Wi-Fi on, user cannot enter system.
If you haven’t already been notified of an impending update, hit up your Settings > About tablet > System Firmware Update and you should be able to snag it. Be sure to stop back and let us know how it’s treating you!
Via: Android Police