Boid for Twitter gets updated, bringing Notifications, Contact Syncing and much more!
The very first Holo-themed Twitter app, Boid for Twitter is still in beta. But it just received a major update. The changelog probably takes up more space than the app does on your phone. But some of the most highlighted new features are Notifications, Contact Syncing, Username auto-completion and Nexus 7 support. I have been one of the biggest supporters of Boid for a while now, and if you look closely in the screenshots on the Play Store you’ll see my profile.
Here’s the full changelog from the Play Store:
- Poll notifications (still experimental)
- Username auto-completion in Tweet composer
- Contact syncing (still experimental)
- Font size customization!
- Redesigned profile viewer
- In-app donation
- Redesigned composer draft system
- Pure black theme
- Night mode (accessed via settings)
- Global trends viewing
- New Column Manager
- Improved contextual action bar behavior
- The ability to edit your own profiles
- Fixed media timeline
- Improved local trend viewing
- Overhauled muting system