CyanogenMOD team bringing Native Quick Messages to CM10
It’s been a little while since we’ve checked in with the fine folks of the CyanogenMOD team, so I decided to stop over at their official Google+ page today. As usual, I was greeted by a nice little surprise. If you’ve been keeping tabs on the progress of the team’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean branch and the nightly builds that have been available for a couple of weeks now, there’s been a new feature merged in that is sure to bring a smile to your face.
Say hello to Native Quick Messages!
- Display pop-up Quick Message dialog when message received
- Multi-message support with swipe between messages
- Reply to individual messages
- Mark individual messages as ‘Read’ or dismiss them all
- ‘Wake and unlock’ device on message received
As always, nightlies can be found at get.cm.
Keep up the great work, CM team, and thank you for all you’ve done for the community!