Dead Trigger Arrives for Android; The Best Buck You Will Ever Spend
MADFINGER Games, the same development team that brought you Shadowrun, has released an amazing new title for Android, called “Dead Trigger”. Available for only $0.99, this might just be the most awesome game on a mobile device I’ve ever laid eyes on.
The game is set in 2012, post-zombie apocalypse. After billions of people died from coming in contact with a strange virus, and others turned into flesh-eating undeads with an undying craving for blood, you are one of the few
lucky screwed ones left on the planet and it is your mission to do one thing: survive.
Dead Trigger is a first-person shooter that looks and feels very similar to the popular console game Left 4 Dead. There are a ton of different ways you can kill your enemies, but the most important thing is that you get them before they get you. If you can’t hang, your dome will make a great midnight snack for a hungry zombie in an instant.
Check out the Play Store 411 below:
Supports extended effects on Tegra 3 devices *
“The world has collapsed.”
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn’t spare any of them.
However, those who really ruled the world were prepared – and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought: TO KILL!
Only a few people on the planet have survived, at least until they run out of ammo… or learn how to stop them…”
- Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies.
- Secure vital supplies
- Save other survivors
- Protect the Safe Haven
- Explore the city and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!
Get the best out of your device
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast ‘em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly.
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- TapJoy Offers Wall is not implemented yet
- The game was not tested on Sony Ericsson devices, if you encounter any issues, please report them at email@example.com
The graphics on this game are insane, especially on my Galaxy S III. I’ve only been playing since last night and I can already tell you I’m addicted. Take a look at the gameplay video below:
Download Dead Trigger ($0.99)