[Deal] Score a PowerBag Backpack for under $100 and never have to worry about battery life again
I’m going to make this really short and sweet, kids. If you haven’t already heard of Powerbag Backpack, it was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to CES 2012. I was lucky enough to score one to review and now I don’t know how I made it through life without one before. It really is a must have item — and now you can get one for just a bit cheaper. 26% cheaper, in fact, because that’s how much you’ll save if you pick one up from Amazon. Check out the details below:
- On-board removable battery with built-in PowerVine System delivers a 3000mAh charge directly to where it’s needed. That’s enough to charge the average smartphone twice.
- Easily accessible pockets include dedicated Apple and M2 connectors with micro and mini USBs that allow you to charge Android, Blackberry, and thousands of other portable devices. Apple connectors charge your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The full-sized internal USB port allows you to charge almost anything.
- Battery can be charged easily in or out of the bag with the included AC adaptor
- Padded pocket safely transports a 14″ laptop, tablet, or other devices.
Now, those specs really don’t do this item much justice, so make sure you check that review I wrote and then come back here to click the link below and pick one up for $96.18 (normally priced $129.99).
Go. Buy. NOW!