Electronic Arts releases classic board game BOGGLE for free on Google Play Store
A couple of days ago, Electronic Arts dropped a new title for Android on the Google Play Store, one that I’m sure more than a few of you are familiar with. BOGGLE, the classic board game that sees players played using a plastic grid of lettered dice, where players attempt to find words in sequences of adjacent letters, is now available for free.
Tick-tock—time to beat the clock with the launch of BOGGLE Free on Android! Fans of the favorite word-search game can now challenge friends, whether they are right next to you or across the country!
Players can unlock Wordy Achievements, define words through Dictionary.com, and boost their scores with Bonus Words! Test your way with words for FREE on Android with BOGGLE Free, where the excitement never ends!
- Search for words in 4 different BOGGLE modes
- Word Duel with up to 4 players with Pass ‘N Play, or challenge friends via Facebook
- Find words faster with intuitive touch controls
- Unlock 44 wordy achievements
- Customize your own set of BOGGLE rules with Panic Flip, Portal Cubes, Time, and Self Score Mode (for those pencil and paper fans!)
- Define words instantly with Dictionary.com integration
- Discover BOGGLE with a new twist—3 fun Powerups have been added: Halt, Hunch, and Triple It—even more ways to make gameplay more enjoyable
- Players can earn extra points when using highlighted letters with all-new Bonus Words! Find 3 words in 5 seconds, 2 words of 5 letters or more consecutively, or find at least 5 words in 10 seconds, and their score is instantly boosted!
Ready to BOGGLE your brain? Hit up the link below to pick up the game for free. It weighs in at just under 3MB and requires 6-15MB of additional content to run, so you won’t even necessarily need a WiFi connection to snag it up.