How to install the latest Jelly Bean leak for the Bell Samsung Galaxy S3
Today we are bringing some love to our Canadian friends who have a Samsung Galaxy S3 over on Bell. You guys have a leak of Jelly Bean that just came out recently, so we’re going to show you how to install it without rooting your device or flashing a single thing. So who’s excited to get some tasty Jelly Bean on their Bell Galaxy S3?
- OMG!Droid is not responsible for any damage caused to your device
- This tutorial is only for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Bell (Canada), Do not attempt on any other Galaxy S3.
- Download latest OTA leak here
- A Bell Galaxy S3 unrooted.
- Save zip file to EXTERNAL SD CARD of your phone, do not unzip or rename.
- Boot phone in stock recovery (Turn off phone & start up by holding down Volume Up+Home+Power, let go when the Samsung logo appears)
- From Recovery menu select ->Wipe cache partition (this step, if ignored may be the reason why this didn’t work for other users)
- From Recovery menu select ->Apply update from external storage->select zip file you saved on external SD earlier and let the phone do its thing. It will take a few minutes before the slider bar shows up so don’t panic thinking that its not working, in my case the upgrading process took about 15min
- Restart phone.
Congratulations! You just installed the latest Jelly Bean build for your Bell Galaxy S3. Let us know in the comments how its running for you.