Go Launcher EX Updated to 2.65 – Contains Bug Fixes and Improvements
The popular home screen launcher replacement app, Go Launcher EX, was updated today to version 2.65. This application keeps getting better and better with every update! I personally use this application and recommend you give it a try. My favorite feature of this app is the amount of themes made for it. You can personalize the app to your liking. And new themes are being added all the time. You could change your theme daily, and still have themes to choose from! Go check it out today!
This update brings a couple new features along with some improvements to others. There is also a bug fix thrown in there for good measure! Below is the changelog for version 2.65
- (New) More options for theme settings
- (New) Search function for vertical app drawer (enable it in preferences)
- (Improve) More useful information while GO Launcher runs first time
- (Improve) Blur wallpaper option for app drawer
- (Improve) Download method of GO Store
- (Fix) Error between app drawer search and keyboard
You should be prompted to update the app, but if not, click link below to go directly to the Market.