Leaked Verizon Roadmap?!?
Reddit is seriously pumping out way more quality content that I usually give credit for, maybe I should go back to it and give it another chance. Moving on, some anon Verizon employee posted a small Verizon list of devices that will be given an ICS update in the near future.
The list includes:
- HTC Rezound – Update available May 9
- Motorola RAZR – Update available May 21
- Motorola RAZR Maxx – Update available May 21
- Motorola Xoom 4G – TBA, awaiting approval
- Motorola Xoom 3G– TBA, awaiting approval
See small, but a leak is a leak. The employee also noted that Verizon pushes updates over a 2 week schedule, so don’t get up in arms if you don’t receive an update of the above date, just wait a little longer. I think he was just covering Verizon’s ass.