Let the #FoodPorn begin! Evernote Food now available on Google Play Store
Do you often find yourself snapping photos of your breakfast, lunch and/or dinner to share with your friends and family? If so, we’ve got a bit of exciting news for you. Evernote — I’m sure you’ve heard of ‘em before — has finally released its popular food diary application, Evernote Food, for Android. The app, which is already quite popular in the iOS community, is now available for free on Google Play.
What does it do, you ask? Have a look below:
Evernote Food helps you remember the food and meals you love.
Evernote Food lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you’re eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences.
Use Evernote Food to:
- Remember the food and meals you love.
- Snap and organize photos of your food, setting and fellow diners to make a beautiful photo essay of your meals.
- Add a title, your location, tags, captions and additional notes about the experience.
- Select or search for places, powered by Foursquare
- Share meals with family and friends on Twitter and Facebook, or via old fashioned email.
- See related content from your Evernote account right inside the Evernote Food app.
- Browse through your meals or search for specific ones.
- Automatically sync to your Evernote account, where you can access your meal notes from any computer or mobile device.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Capture each course of your meals, along with photos of family and friends.
- Document each step while preparing your favorite recipes.
- Record interesting ingredients, product labels, wines, menus and recipes you come across.
- Save food-related experiences while you’re traveling and tasting new delicacies.
- Track your food intake for fitness and dieting.