Max Payne Has Finally Come To Android For The Cheap Price Of $2.99
Max Payne has finally come to Android via the Google Play Market as of RIGHT NOW!! Rockstar has been promising this game for a while, with a delay or two over the past several months, but it’s now here and available to anyone. So for anyone who is a big Max Payne fan, or just one who likes first person shooter games, this game is definitely for you. And for all of you Max Payne fans, please remember that this is NOT the new Max Payne 3 PC/Console game that was just released a few weeks ago, but the original Max Payne game itself.
There is one thing to note that this game has an additional 1.33GB of additional download content which we strongly suggest that you use your Wi-Fi connection when you go to start playing this game for the first time.
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
• Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Now that I’m about done with this post, I’m going to be up all damn night long playing this game since I’ve been waiting for this game for quite some time. Please let us know what you think of the Android port from the original game. I’m sure Tony or I either one will be doing a video review of this game within a few days.
Download: Max Payne