NBA 2K13 dunks its way into the Google Play Store just in time for this season
Heads up basketball fans! We’ve just learned of the release of NBA 2K13, by 2K Games, Inc., for Android devices. The game is available now on Google Play with a $7.99 price tag, which may seem a bit steep, but judging from the graphics in the video below, it might be worth every single penny.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters – All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
I’ve still got a few bucks left from my $25 Nexus 7 credit, so I know what I’m going to be doing tonight. Anyone else picking this one up?