OMG!Droid Weekly Roundup: Oct. 8, 2011
Whew…what a week it has been for Android news. It’s been a week filled with sadness, shock, disappointment, excitement, and well…you get the point. This has definitely been the week for Ice Cream Sandwich and Nexus Prime news, and I have a feeling the rest of the month is going to be the same. It’s been hard to keep track of it all, so let’s give you a recap of what you may have missed.
- BlackBerry Messenger on Android? OK. Just kidding
- Android activations could hit 1 million per day this month
- Nexus Prime spotted in the wild | And spotted again
- Our thoughts on the iPhone 4S announcement
- Samsung gives us all a giant tease of the Nexus Prime
- Massive spec leak of the Nexus Prime
- But wait, were those the real Nexus Prime specs?
- Google & Samsung disappoint us all by postponing the much anticipated Nexus/ICS event