Full Fat releases NFL Flick Quarterback
Full Fat, creators of Flick Golf and Flick Soccer have just released NFL Flick Quarterback on the Android Market.Full Fat have quickly become my favorite Android game developer have pulled out all the stops with there newest Flick game. You begim the game by creating your personalized quarterback and choose your favorite team from all 32 NFL teams. Read on after the break.
NFL Flick Quarterback is the first game to put the guts and glory of offensive passing in your hands. Be the QB of your favorite team – pass to receivers, dodge defenders and make amazing trick shots.
The incredible flick and after-touch controls that have made users across the world love Flick Golf and Flick Soccer are now powering an awesome football-throwing experience.
EVERYONE can play, but are you good enough to become a Hall of Famer?
There are three gmaeplay modes in NFL Flick Quarterback, Playmaker, Trick Shot and Trick Shot XL. Lets breakdown the different game modes:
Playmaker: In the PlayMaker mode you have three lives to complete as many passes as possible. The difficulty and wind speed increases as you proceed. It starts out fairly easy and then the wind increases and defenders start to rush your QB; So rack up as many completed pass points as you can before you are sacked or intercepted three times or its game over!
Trick Shot: Aiming is everything in Trickshot. the point of this mode is to throw footballs into the buckets. The wind increases and the buckets get further away the further you get in this mode. Keep getting first downs in this mode to keep continuing here.
TrickShot XL: The object here is to topple buckets over by throwing footballs into the correct Bucket causing an explosion. Like TrickShot the further along you get the harder the game becomes with increased wind and the distance of the buckets gets further and further.
Here are a few features to note:
- Play among beautifully rendered 3D stadium environments
- More than 120 unique football player animations
- Dancing cheerleaders before the game
- Stunning high resolution graphics
- Face your opponents, avoiding their intelligent movement and interception skills
- Juke oncoming defenders to avoid getting sacked
- Throw as many passes as you can into the trash can in Trick Shot
- Play during the day or night, and even take on the natural elements – can you stand up to the wind like the toughest of NFL QB’s?