Samsung Epic 4G Touch (AKA Samsung Galaxy S II)goes up for Pre-Order at WireFly
Sorry to post this in a hurry, but IRL duties call, and I’m headed out the door to work. Just wanted to give you all a heads up:
Let the fun begin! It looks like WireFly has the Samsung Epic 4G Touch up for pre-order. In case you were wondering, this is theSamsung Galaxy S II variant for Sprint. All approved orders for the Epic 4G Touch will begin shipping to customers on September 14th, that’s only 12 days away! Get a load of the price tag -
Talk about a steal. I was completely expecting these devices to roll out in the mid $200′s. I am certain that anyone that care to order this device has been watching and reading everything they can about it, but here are a few highlights for your reading enjoyment.
- Amazing 4G Android Smartphone Featuring A Huge 4.52″ Super AMOLED Plus Display
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Samsung Exynos Processor For Lightning-fast Access and Quick Downloads
- Dual Cameras – Advanced 8MP Camera and 2MP Front-facing Camera For Video Chats, Live Share and More
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Capability Connects Up To 8 Wi-Fi-enabled Devices To The Internet
- Record In HD and Easily Playback Wirelessly On Your HD TV and Other DLNA Certified Devices
- Popular Apps Pre-loaded With Thousands More Available In The Android Market
- Integrated GPS Supports Location-based Apps Such As Google Maps and Sprint Navigation
- Simultaneous Voice and Data Capability In 4G and WiFi Mode – For Increased Multitasking
- Voice Talk By Vlingo Allows You To Give Voice Commands For Voice Dial, Text, Web Browsing and More
- Sprint Apps Like Sprint Zone, Sprint TV and Movies, Sprint Navigation, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
You can either click on the image and head straight to the device page or simply click on Wirefly.com. Don’t forget, with Wirefly you get their mobile backup for life and with pre-orders you get a 30-day pre-order price guarantee. Not to bad right? Too make the overall price even more appealing, you don’t have to deal with any type of rebate either.
Now if the T-Mobile variant would just hurry up I will be a much happier camper.