Swiftkey Updated to Version 22.214.171.1242
Guess what, keyboard lovers? Swiftkey 3, the popular keyboard replacement, has been updated. If you haven’t upgraded just yet, you definitely should. The newest version adds compatibility for Jellybean (which is awesome, since I know a bunch of people just got their Nexus 7′s) and tons of other fixes.
Swiftkey’s newest update adds these features:
UI fixes including missing secondary characters
Jelly Bean compatibility
Predictions not appearing in popups
New in SwiftKey 3:
* Smart Space – fixes typos even if you miss spaces as you type
* New look – two beautiful new themes for your keyboard
* Easier layout – larger space bar, quick punctuation key and other tweaks
* New languages – seven new languages for our international friends
* Improved prediction – the words you want, more of the time
In case you’re not aware of what Swiftkey looks like on your phone, I’ve taken a few screenshots to show you.
This keyboard is great, and extremely useful. The new updates only make it better. There are free and paid versions for both phones and tablets. The paid versions cost $3.99. I’d strongly recommend downloading it if you’re looking for a new method of text input.