WinZip Fans Rejoice! It’s Finally on Android
For those of you who have used WinZip on PC for years, like myself, it’s nice to see this finally get on the Android platform. For the longest time it was the best zip app period for Windows at least. They’ve done a pretty nice job of adding a lot of functionality to the app as compared to the desktop experience, and works all the way back to Eclair 2.1. The goodie list, straight from the market…
WinZip for Android top features
• View supported file formats directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular formats with 3rd-party app integration.
• Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
• Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
View and open popular files formats
WinZip for Android offers built-in viewing support for:
• Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
• Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml, .css, .java, .cs, .h, .m, .cpp, .c, .sql, .properties)
• Web files (.htm, .html, .jsp, .asp)
• Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android works with 3rd-party apps to open:
• Word documents (.doc, .docx)
• Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
• PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
• PDF files (.pdf)
Go get it now!! Market Link
Source: Android Police